Thursday, January 13, 2011

Curtains To Match Dark Green Walls

the new year ...

... has already begun and I've still no new cases shown sweating * * ok, I had the flu is also neatly in with fever and Co. handle, but now I feel better and I can still present a few things;)

lamp reference for the Grönö lamp in Laura's room (with lamp)

lamp reference for the Grönö lamp in Laura's room
Schnullerband with Kam and wood snap clip
Schnullerband with Kam and wood snap clip
; Shirt "Antonia" from different jerseys
Shirt "Antonia" from different jerseys
Tunic "Isabelle" from corduroy with a large belly pocket


Schnullerband with Kam snap and wooden clip

cuts Tops: followed by Antonia & Isabelle Farbenmix
more photos, if the orders are "removed":) Currently I am still in a pennant action part in a forum - also since even 3 pairs of 6 pairs are done!

And now I've seen that I have now 70 regular readers.
Well, if that is not a cause for joy * * hop Because it is so soon time for a "Thank You- ON-THE-LOYALTY "Lottery ... I make me start thinking:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment