Saturday, March 5, 2011

How Accurate Is A Hiv Test At 6 Weeks

fast times in between

who today locker or photos chair expects you're wrong for now. I come as a small project in between-in between:)



a shelf of wine crates ... the idea has long been buzzing around in my head. because we are vineyards and dozens of cooperatives are surrounded, I was sure easy and fast to come to wooden wine crates ... think ...
scour after weeks of wineries ... a tip ... I should ask in the neighboring (in the last few weeks I was everywhere ... not just the next town), and hit ... the eagerly awaited wine crates!

originally I wanted it kept as they are, have been somehow it on the wall is too dark. how well I like to swing the brush ...



the matrouschkas today are my strength 2 € flea market bargains ... there has been worth getting up early today morning:)



...'s perfect for new shelving



Finally, a view towards the locker ...
yeah he should get this color ... papaya ... dani tears his hair ... now sure the grin



in recent weeks, I unfortunately had little time to write comments or my blog to turn round, but I have you visited and diligently comments ... thank you from the heart!


0 comments:

Post a Comment