Thursday, February 3, 2011

Adventure Island Rohini Latest

shop with small presents

So now even again in-house advertising.
Here are some new pictures of the shop with small presents.

We have the first deliveries of new merchandise have .


was then also made much the same as those beautiful vintage trailers.

whole lot of wire things have come.

The rosaries before I make to myself, they always like to be bought.

Yes, and this beautiful wire-hoods in two different sizes. was

And a new vertex is also because I need more space for the furniture.
So is the children's corner in the new back room moved.

Vertikos I love this, I have noted before that the inner parts of the doors out.
And with wonderful Jeanne d 'Arc grille.
Today used no more rabbits grid "or".

Yes, the wire for Easter eggs are already there even though Easter has a long way off.

These small greenhouses are so sweet.

wire hoods by Madam Stoltz

And more.

My favorite Vertiko.

And here's a little bit of everything.
more is there in March, I'm from Holland in 11März-13März
this weekend I'm looking forward.
you all a wonderful week.
Nina

0 comments:

Post a Comment