Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Coaxial Cable To 1080p

Gifts & Pennant ...

... there are today:)
There are two birthday gifts this time were:

a pillow 35x35 cm

Inside wallet
purse

pattern: self & Griselda

and then I am doing in a forum for exchange pennants with ... here I can already see my first 5 couples as they arrived even at the new owners:) was required

on jungle
desired was not Tüddel - like purple
wanted was Tüddel, pastel colors - like pink
desired was suitable for white furniture, a fungus
was wanted bold & colorful - but not too bright, is to be hung up in the sewing room

makes is for me the last couple pennants still a headache - you want is brown / orange / red tones. I had been there two substances envisaged, but they are no longer betüddeln then * sigh * let's see ... by mid-March, I have plenty of time;)

The mandated work of the last days I submit then even when things are with the new owners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment