Monday, December 27, 2010

Breast Cancer Tumor Shrink Chemo

Be Strong!


... so is the life motto of schwiegertöchterlein Jana, and believe me it fits in perfectly with her. Christmas
I sewed a pocket-jana, without much planning, just the thought of the new owner has inspired me ... jana was very amused! See for yourself ... ..



the idea to the outside to shoot pictures in the snow does not come from me!



the tattoo I find absolutely amazing!



the bag of coarse linen ... ...



... with velvet ribbon ...



roses ... from Andrella -fuel ...



of hand-sewn lace ... ...



... thick lining and magnetic closure, so jana's laptop can also be transported safely.



to all my readers: nice that you exist!



(Source: J. Howard Miller, artist employed by Westinghouse)

edit: Geraldine Doyle, who posed for this picture, died on 26 December 2010 in a hospice in Lansing Michigan, you was 86.


0 comments:

Post a Comment