Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Strongest Antibiotic For Prostate

small, finely renovated and my

today I told you corner a little insight into the first of my new rich .. . my little room is quite small and men's room had blessed shorten my table properly, but I'm still very excited and raving from me in terms of design really.
the window-wall ... and we have men's room has blessed (yes the woman must remain true) ... papered with an old wallpaper, shutters on the box you will find a fitzelchen the wallpaper from my last post ..
and who said that tablecloths on tables necessarily have to do? I really did not want a curtain at the window, but a rolladengurt had to be hidden and there was the colorful embroidered tablecloth just right;)



... these great decorative tip I have in the cut found for sewing which can fuel their birds at spoolsewing download is super easy and ... is a serious look!



today I bought my first Christmas star ... really now, because I liked so far this plant is not really up to ... this little cute pink plants crossed my path. may want planted in an old shell, it is now on the dining table with ... hmm



greet you all winter

0 comments:

Post a Comment