Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Confirmation Of Volunt Letter

all again

my beloved nähzimmerchen has in practice proved not ... unfortunately ... Schneuz
in the sewing room to sew, cut in the living room (on the always too small table) and learn ... will work on personal computers in the bedroom ... not to forget the living room has dragged everything and then cleaned up, not just in terms of time productively ...
space blessed lord then had the glorious idea to turn our neighborhoods into the small room ... bedroom ... my first reaction ... never!
what shall I say, he has won and so slowly I am beginning to me in our * small bedroom * incredibly comfortable and to feel cozy:)
now I am somewhat bedröppelt there, in a large room (more a construction site), with buckets of paint and wallpaper ... and slowly, very slowly coming ideas.
at the sight of, last night mr space seelig built, huge cutting table leaps my heart, and also the view of the large glass-enclosed, separate entrance door can grow another idea ... but more on that later;)

before our room work action I had more some time my little red stool to miss a dress ...



do I have a piece of cloth cut from an old table cloth, lined with soft fleece, embroidered with pearls ...



and then crochet ...



like so much he told me again: greet)



you all dearly

0 comments:

Post a Comment