Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sample Invitation Paper To My Father To Usa

great excitement ...

... in the home space blessed.
today I can finally reveal what it big with the exciting project to be added which I've told you about recently.
after request from Frechverlag I have with mimi no mimicry of and another author worked on a great book ...

* Häkelideen with Granny Squares *



I am incredibly happy when I've just seen the cover, and then there are also two of my models on it ... I feel gebauchpinselt properly and Christmas tradition almost no more gifts;)

in this book is really for everyone, so much I can promise you, publication date)

is march 2011, a description of the book you will find and here and .

love mimi, it was so much fun with you together, to laugh, and share the pressure of deadlines with you grin ... oh yeah ... I hope you sign my books ... ahem

you all a wonderful evening

0 comments:

Post a Comment