Monday, September 6, 2010

2009 Tundra Ski Doo For Sale

flea market bargains



rare that I know now, for what I use my flea market bargains, usually I buy * from the belly out *. not so with this great kissenülle, I knew immediately ... which comes as a curtain in the hallway! have to walk through the curtain rods rings can not be just fine wrap with fabric strips, I fixed it with craft glue ...:



little tip ...

and the lower part of the curtain was an old, adorned with white embroidery cushion cover. Unfortunately you can not see the beautiful embroidery on the photo.



for our floor I miss now was the right runner, unfortunately I have yet found anything suitable. maybe I'll see my fat pug and would swing the hook.

my vase collection has been extended by one Schmuckstückchen, this glass pitcher is not totally cool?



there do the same again as beautiful flowers.



are last but not least I then created these glass knobs hopped in the bag, 5cents for the piece!
for that day was served my flea market hunter's best;)



until the day


0 comments:

Post a Comment