Saturday, September 25, 2010

Emulateur Mac Pokémon Soul Silver Rom

flat ...



... and I'm pretty speechless since the postman was at my door.
since a parcel arrived which I thought at first that it is certainly not mine ... but there was quite clearly my name on it ... scratch head ...
joyful heart beat when I opened the parcel ...



the loving packaging would be reason enough for celebration, what may well be in it? ... and, above all, by whom?
so I've read all the rest just in the postcard super sweet ... written by andrea ( Andrella loves hearts ) ... aha! ;)

and that was in the sweet parcel of it all:



Dear Andrea, I am quite speechless (which is saying something) and I've got mad! each of my stash is ... a little sweetheart and is already thinking about sewing:)

seems to me today ... the sun even when it rains ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment