Monday, September 20, 2010

Sayings On Cakes For Baby Baptism

hexagon



after this post


(source: creative at home / spring / summer 2010)

have lost for me lace her outdated image.
have my joy was all the greater when I discovered this yield on the flea market


many of the doily, the vendors themselves crochet and I have great respect for that work.

what this has to do now with hexagons? na I find lace and hexagons fit together properly good, so space has blessed woman crocheted, sewn, embroidered and all together on one banned pillow ...
stale or not?



did I mention that I love hexagons?



the pillow I sewed for my dawanda-shops, but with me it would also fit in very great ... sigh ... brooding ... let's see, maybe I'll give me the pillow itself;)





is in doing moment a lot, since daughter is so drawn out now, I plan my new nähzimmerchen, quite exciting in my opinion:)

is yet again today sewn, once again a child pillow, and when The weather is so beautiful, then there is the latest pictures of it tomorrow.



you all week start of a great heart!



0 comments:

Post a Comment