Wednesday, October 6, 2010

3ds Max I7 Versus Xeon

remote controls, Hermes and hygiene

It's hard to believe: After a week of Hermes has sorted (from Magdeburg to Berlin oO) my package in a variety of sorting centers, it has finally arrived.

It contains 14 of 10 at eBay bought remotes (?!). Presumably, the seller has other orphaned remote controls found in his apartment.


had unfortunately do sales in the past obviously nothing more than sitting in front of the TV, eat some greasy stuff and smoking, which is unfortunately clear traces left on the remote controls:



* scary * ~. ~ This remote control I had with an acid bath and wire brush probably never got clean again, so she was immediately discarded.
All others I have went so well it cleaned, as this copy here:

Before ...

... and after.


If I buy on eBay a set of used old remotes, I'm pretty much prepared for anything, but it's also really can overdo oO

0 comments:

Post a Comment