Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Glory Hole Gay New Jersey

love at first sight!

than me this sweet kitchen buffet in a local second hand market have discovered, it was all up with me ...
missing drawers both ... anyway ... the right door is missing ... well ... no matter terribly dirty or ... more matter ...



so, since I now had the sweet buffet purchased for 40 €, was overjoyed and full of euphoria. first came into the brood I, as the salesman asked me if I have a trailer or transporter would swallow it ... ... ne, I had taught my view and not a little unsteady on my little green polo ... brrrrr

Fortunately, there are handy and honey, which is even more fortunate to professional drivers and driving a huge truck. and what still more happy, it was Saturday and he was therefore at home, though little pleases me to have to (again) to pick up ... being mentioned must be that I will quite often picked up by a piece of furniture from somewhere needs. I remember with horror 5! wait for hours on favorite, in the foyer of the Great sweden, two weigh a huge couch from the bargain market ...

all right now the old buffetchen stands first in our hallway, and thus it is not so alone, I have sewn him a fitting curtain ... inspired by dottie angel ... from old table and bed linen (to the old things to be true;))



buffetchen ... you made my day


0 comments:

Post a Comment